Ultimate Paradise
08 December, 2021, 07:11:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 ... 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 23391 times)
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #1410 on: 04 April, 2019, 11:43:14 pm »

Honestly, the million spinoffs really did help Kingdom Hearts 3 since it made most of the people who had played and modestly enjoyed the first two games detach from the franchise. They filled the gap between 2 and 3 with chaff that made a profit and stalled out the game just long enough for the 95% of people who didn't touch any of them to purchase KH3 solely out of some vestigial appreciation for a game they liked when they were 13 even though almost all of them would skipped on it if they actually played all of the spinoffs. The response to KH3 has been pretty sour, but it got a lot of people to sink money into it, so... *shrug*

It'll be interesting to see how people will receive the next few games. I'd bet if they pushed out Kingdom Hearts 4 immediately that it'd get the Mass Effect: Andromeda treatment and tank the franchise, but they probably won't and it'll probably work out the exact same way when Kingdom Hearts 4 comes out in another decade and change.

also squareenix never gives poor yoko shimamura good games to make soundtracks to anymore. i guess this is better than the third birthday tho
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 ... 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: