Ultimate Paradise
02 December, 2021, 09:29:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 ... 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 23272 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1410 on: 07 April, 2019, 02:22:27 am »

I'm finally playing Sekiro.

I got to the Hirata Estate and beat Juzuo. It was an alright fight, but I kinda felt like I cheesed him. Getting to him was pretty frustrating, with having to kill all the small fry first. He somehow lost track of me after I killed the other enemies, so I managed to sneak a deathblow on him. Then I kind of just whittled away at his last health bar until he died. Didn't really feel particularly satisfying beating him that way. I got to Lady Butterfly too. Her first phase is simple enough, but it takes a while to beat with what I'm doing now. Then of course she has a second phase, because why wouldn't she in a FromSoft game. I did not beat this, but I haven't made much of an effort to do so.

I'm actually not really enjoying it as much as I thought I would. I love the atmosphere and lore, and I like exploring through areas and killing enemies via stealth, but I feel like my enjoyment comes to a screeching halt when I have to fight another miniboss. I just haven't really gotten the hang of the gameplay yet despite my best efforts at resisting the habits I developed when playing the Souls games. Rather than feeling a sense of satisfaction after beating a hard boss or miniboss, I feel relief that I'm done and won't have to do it again.

Maybe I'm a little burned out on games, or maybe I'm not really up for challenges anymore. I think I should take a break and give this game some more more time later down the road. I think under different circumstances, I would like it a lot more.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 ... 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: