Ultimate Paradise
27 November, 2021, 10:53:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 23211 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1515 on: 15 March, 2020, 01:54:13 am »

Decided to give Sekiro a go again. I played a bit on NG+5, and I removed Kuroís charm.

I never even realized how much of a crutch that charm was. Granted I am on NG+5 and I havenít played this game in months but...I think I couldíve handled Lady Butterfly more easily with the charm. The chip damage adds up very quickly, and it really does demand perfection precision with parrying.

I might continue, but Iím not really sure. I donít have much motivation, not necessarily with this game, but with life in general. This game is still amazing and Iím glad I still hold it in high regard after some time being away with it. I used to really immerse myself in video games when I was a child, pretending like I actually was the main character being a total badass. I never do that anymore, mainly due to adulthood being generally sucky. But I was able to do that again just a little bit with this game, as childish as that may seem. It wasnít immersed to the same extent as I would be as a kid, but Iím glad that itís still within me to enjoy being a total nerd like that. Makes me still feel human, I guess.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: