Ultimate Paradise
23 October, 2021, 03:07:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Maniac's QUALITY anime log

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 ... 143   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maniac's QUALITY anime log  (Read 11652 times)
Maniac234678
« Reply #1365 on: 16 July, 2011, 04:51:12 pm »

Claymore 115-116

- So, Raki is a badass now. One shot of him looked like he was using yoma energy. So, courtesy of Priscilla, he's now on par with a Claymore. Fuck that.
- The final weapon of the Organization are the re-animated corpses of three former #1's. All three of them are completely nuts (Cassandra hasn't revealed herself to be such, but considering that her compatriots are evil, she should be as well), too, but has there ever been a #1 with a balanced personality? Even Teresa was a bitch before she met Claire.
- I'm gauging their power like this: these guys should be be on par with Rafaela, and Claire curbstomped an archive of her about 25 chapters ago. Claire should be roughly on par with, if not weaker than, Miria. So, shouldn't Miria be curbstomping the one Claymore who is attacking her?
- All of these #1's look very similar to other characters. Hysteria is Renee, Roxanne is Luciela and Cassandra is Jean. Alright, I'm grasping with all of those, but I'm getting a lot of deja vu with these girls, kinda like Audrey with Galatea.

Though hey, I'll be honest, this is a hell of a lot better than that Priscilla bullshit.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 ... 143   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: