Ultimate Paradise
24 September, 2021, 10:52:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Maniac's QUALITY anime log

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 ... 143   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maniac's QUALITY anime log  (Read 11650 times)
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #1665 on: 14 May, 2016, 03:25:35 pm »

what do you mean watching the entirety of duelist kingdom wasn't a giant waste of my time

well, it was either that or owari no seraph. or, as of now, sword art online because i like wasting my free time I guess

like, even with nostalgia going for it, that yu-gi-oh anime is baaaad. honestly, for as much as we (rightfully) make fun of the dub, the extreme corniness of it is all that show has going for it. like, I guess duelist kingdom is probably the worst part of the show and if I were to watch more of it, it'd prolly become at least marginally better eventually. but man, battle city doesn't even start for another 20 episodes...

also did little kuriboh ever make a joke about how often yugi plays celtic guardian in attack mode on his very first turn, despite being hilariously weak and having a propensity towards getting killed immediately and taking a third or so of yugi's life points off right then and there? i especially like it when the cheerleading squad goes "oh man, they killed his celtic guardian, what a brilliant play! SadSadSad"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 ... 143   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: