Ultimate Paradise
06 December, 2021, 02:57:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Maniac's QUALITY anime log

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 ... 143   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maniac's QUALITY anime log  (Read 11695 times)
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #2025 on: 17 September, 2017, 03:17:34 pm »

as much as everyone hates him for being a bad character, enough so that the new fad in the tokyo ghoul fandom is to intentionally misgender him because that community is complete shit, this would be a pretty lame way for mutsuki to die. he's prolly still alive tho thankfully[?]

i sure hope that aura is fucking dead, though

edit: actually in general, aside from aura and hajime since both of them are so marginal (hajime is super cute and i'd feel bad if he died, tho), this would be a pretty lame place for any of the current villains to die. if juuzou dies a villain here through some hax, i will probably throw a chair. that's a character who should have heel face turned like, 30 chapters ago and i can't believe he's still an antagonist.
Stitches going out like the guy he's supposed to be replacing, a heroic figure and legend at the very end...

I think it would be pretty **** appropriate, given where he started from.

Also, I think Mutsuki is just one whole big pile of what the **** is going on. Initial characterization and gender is fairly clear, but after the aogiri island arc and the whole bit with trying to **** kaneki's dead body I don't think anybody but Ishida actually knows quite how to describe what's up with that. Enough so that I could see legitimate confusion, y'know?
« Last Edit: 17 September, 2017, 03:20:36 pm by Ƨɒlƚy » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 ... 143   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: