Ultimate Paradise
03 December, 2021, 09:25:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Maniac's QUALITY anime log

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 ... 143   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maniac's QUALITY anime log  (Read 11691 times)
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #2025 on: 17 September, 2017, 11:35:30 pm »

come to think of it, it'd be thematic if juuzou died here to this "dragon" or whatever furuta has up his sleeve, insofar as that would mirror shinohara's fate almost completely. but like, just from how this is going so far, i don't see any real good reason for juuzou to heel face turn at this point in the fight if he hasn't already done it. that doesn't mean i don't think he might, but it'd be some pretty bad writing if he did (not to imply that some of the recent stuff like urie singlehandedly roflstomping a SS-rank and an SSS-rank all at once because they were dumb wasn't also bad writing).

like, i don't really feel like a whole lot has changed with how mutsuki sees himself -- I think he characterizes his attraction to kaneki as an intrinsically feminine urge (hence that one line), but that he still considers himself a man, which is coherent enough to someone like me who in his heart of hearts wants to be the girliest fucker around, but still adamantly thinks of himself as a man. i can see room for confusion, but when i see the tokyo ghoul freaks talk about it, they're doing it purposefully and maliciously and any disagreement gets shouted down and downvoted to oblivion because they all hate him so bad that they're perfectly fine with being hideously transphobic just to deny him any shred of humanity.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 ... 143   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: