Ultimate Paradise
08 December, 2021, 12:57:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Maniac's QUALITY anime log

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maniac's QUALITY anime log  (Read 11697 times)
Maniac
Holy Ruler

I'm: I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm
Username: Maniac
Mood: evilspacehopper

« Reply #2085 on: 02 July, 2018, 11:20:35 pm »

oh hey tokyo ghoul ended

uhhh that last arc was hilariously bad and clashed with the mood, themes and atmosphere of the entire rest of the series, and especially the arc prior. it basically took a complete 180 in the duration of 3 chapters and it's impressively jarring to see. also i swear that the mangaka was way more interested in making it seem artistic than actually making a good story -- it's kinda funny how much thought and preparation is put into say, the allusions to oedipus that are present in kaneki's arc for a work so clumsy and overwrought. dude put the cart way ahead of the horse.

also tokyo ghoul had to end while salty was away and i'm kinda sad about that

EDIT: also i like how myanimelist crashed and died and has had most of its features disabled for over a month not too long after they offered unpaid internship roles. please, intern for this shady fucking anime website that gets taken down for over a week at least twice a year by ddos attacks and that doesn't actually seem to have a dedicated coder on its staff, we're not gonna pay you but you can put it on your resume!!!!!111
« Last Edit: 02 July, 2018, 11:31:20 pm by Maniac » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: