Ultimate Paradise
20 October, 2021, 05:53:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Adventures of Blue: The Immortal Flame

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adventures of Blue: The Immortal Flame  (Read 691 times)
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« on: 12 April, 2009, 09:51:51 am »

~~Desert Oasis: Nandor~~

[A bustling city that lies on the edge of a scorching desert, Nandor is the center for trade and commerce in the region amongst consumers and merchants alike. Knowing this, Blue enters the city to barter for information. But upon entering, he is immediately approached by a rather sketchy peddler]

Peddler: Hey!!

Blue: Hm?

Peddler: Welcome! Welcome! You're new in town, aren't you!?

Blue: ...

Peddler: Of course you are! Hey, take a look at this!

[The Peddler reaches into his belongings and pulls out an impressive looking longsword]

Peddler: Here you go, how's this sword grab you, huh? It's a masterpiece from a mystical eastern blacksmi--

Blue: *turns away* I don't want any.

Peddler: Aah! H-Hey! Wait!

[Blue attempts to walk away when in a panic, the Peddler hurriedly runs in front of Blue, cutting him off]

Blue: *annoyed* Mmm...

Peddler: C'mon, just hear me out! I'll cut you a deal on it, hmm?

Blue: You're starting to get on my nerves.

Peddler: Listen listen! I'll make it 20 Gold, all right? Half price, just for you!

[Having grown fed up with the Peddler's vexxing persistance, Blue clenches his fist in anger]

Blue: Aagh...

Peddler: How's that sound, eh?

Blue: I said, I don't...

[About to lash out in a fit of rage, A glowing red glyph opens around Blue's feet, until--]

??: Whoa whoa whoa whoa!

Peddler: Eh?

Blue: Uh?

[Suddenly, as if from nowhere, a teenage girl with brown hair and green clothing rushes in, stepping inbetween Blue and the Peddler. Alerted by her presence, the glyph around Blue fades]

Teen Girl: You just hold it right there!

Peddler: Hey! Can't you see I'm in the middle of an important transaction here!?

Teen Girl: Trying to palm your junk off on some poor, unsuspecting chump, huh!?

Peddler: What!? I don't know what you're talking about! Stop messin' with my business!

Teen Girl: Shut up when I'm talking to you! Hyaah!

[From her bag, the girl pulls out a giant hammer and delivers a smack to the Peddler, sending him sailing through the sky]

Peddler: Yiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaahhh!! *Star KO*

Teen Girl: Hah, that'll learn ya!

Blue: *crosses arms* Hmph...*sweatdrop*

Teen Girl: You there!

Blue: Huh?

Teen Girl: Look, you're an adventurer, right? Take it from me, I'm an expert on swords. And that guy's sword was nothing but a big fake! I mean, if that was really an eastern masterpiece or whatever, it would look more like...um...

[The girl shuffles through her bag, unknowingly defying the laws of physics by pulling out random paraphernalia that couldn't possibly fit. Unable to find what she's looking for, she gives up out of anger]

Teen Girl: Ooooh! Well, it...it wouldn't look like that. Well, anyway, you have to keep your guard up in this town. There are crooked merchants everywhere that'll rob you blind!

Blue: *shrugs* It's not like it mattered. I had no intention of buying his sword to begin with. Because as you can see...

Teen Girl: Oh?

[Blue turns his pockets inside out, showing that he doesn't have a penny to his name]

Blue: I have no money.

Teen Girl: Ah, you don't! Oh...well how silly of me! It's looks like I got all worked up over nothing! Eh heh heh heh... *rubs head*

Blue: Don't worry about it. Besides, if you hadn't whacked that guy, I would've torched him myself.

Teen Girl: Heehee! I like your attitude! Say, my name's Michal, but my friends call me Zeldafan. What's yours?

Blue: Uhm...I go by Blue.

Zeldafan: Blue, huh? Well, I have to say, I'm more of a Green kind of gal myself. Heehee! Anyway, I should get going. It was nice meeting you, Blue! Bye!

[Parting ways with Blue, Zeldafan hurries into the city for reasons of her own]

Blue: Zeldafan... There sure are some odd people in this world. Anyway, back to business.

[Blue continues to make his way deeper into the city. And meanwhile, inside the local bar, a young individual, a teenage boy with dark brown hair, consumes his fill in carbonated beverages]

~~Nandor Bar~~

Teen Boy: *burps* Uuurrp! Aaaah yeah! That hit the spot! Yo barkeep, gimme another round! Over here!

Barkeep: Aww, c'mon, Jawo'! Don't you think you've had enough? I mean, you've already downed 24 glasses in just the last hour! Why don't you save some for the other customers, eh?

[Jawo' shoots the Barkeep an intense glare]

Teen Boy: *angrily* Mmnn...what did you say...?

Barkeep: Guh! *nervously* I...I what I meant was...uhm...

[Feeling angry and restless, Jawo' squeezes his glass with enough force to shatter it to pieces]

Barkeep: *frightened* Aaah!

Jawo': I said get me another glass...NOW.

Barkeep: Aah...y-y-yes sir! Right away!

[Without wasting any time, the barkeep quickly scurries off, returning shortly with yet another glass filled to the brim with Sprite]

Barkeep: Here you go. Nice and chilled, just for you.

Jawo': Yeah! Now that's my style!

[Jawo' guzzles down his lastest glass, slamming it on the table upon finishing]

Jawo': Damn! Now that's the stuff right there!

Barkeep: *melancholic* Hunh...yeah...whatever... (I just recieved this monthly shipment of Sprite, and this guy chugs it down in a matter of hours!) *sigh*

[At that moment, Blue enters the bar, making his way up to the counter]

Jawo': Huh?

Blue: ...*looks around*

Jawo': Hey guy, I don't think I've seen you around these parts before. You new around here or something?

Blue: Mm...you could say that.

Jawo': So you are, huh? Well ain't that a coincidence? I just blew into town myself! What do they call you, chief?

Blue: It's Blue.

Jawo': Blue, eh? Well then, the name's Jawo'. Good to meet ya. How about a round of drinks on me, huh? Whaddya say?

Blue: Thanks, but no thanks...

Jawo': Whuh?

Blue: I didn't come here to make friends, or to drink and be merry. I came here...for some facts.

Jawo': What? Facts?

Barkeep: What kind of facts, sonny?

Blue: I want you to tell me everything you know...about The Iblis.

[Jawo' flares up, rising out of his stool in intrigue]

Jawo': What!? Iblis!?

[The sudden mention of the Iblis' name leaves the entire bar in an eerie silence]

Blue: That's right. I want to know where he's hiding.

Jawo': What are you seeking out The Iblis for, huh guy?

Blue: It doesn't matter. Just tell me where he is! Now!

Jawo': Tsch, not a chance.

Blue: What!?

Jawo': Don't go trying to bite off more than you can chew, kid. The Iblis is a creature who lives only to cause mayhem and destruction. He'll destroy you no matter what your intentions are.

Barkeep: He's right, you know. Many a foolish man have gone out seeking Iblis for their own reasons. And they all ended up becoming his next meal, just like you will if you don't keep your distance.

Blue: *angrily* Mmmn...*clenches fist*

Jawo': Don't be an idiot. The Iblis ain't just some common everyday thug. He can't be defeated by anyone, especially not by some kid. Just give up and go home.

[Jawo's condescending attitude gets a rise out of Blue, as he steps up to his face in anger]

Blue: Don't patronize me!!

[Equally provoked, Jawo' returns the favor]

Jawo': Errggh, listen squirt!! I'm just saying what anyone would say!

Barkeep: Hey hey, settle down. I don't want any fights in here, understood?

Blue/Jawo': Tsch. *turns away from eachother*

Barkeep: But regardless, The Iblis is not one to be trifled with. Don't go throwing your life away for some petty desire.

Blue: Aagh! I don't care about that! I don't recall ever asking for your concern in the first place!

Barkeep: *angered* Have you been listening at all!? If you get involved with The Iblis, you'll only get yourself killed!

Blue: Aah...

Barkeep: For your own sake, I suggest you forget all about ever pursuing Iblis. That's about all you can do anyway...

Blue: *under his breath* You...You humans are all the same...

[Enraged, Blue forms a fireball in his hand, but quickly puts it out by clenching his fist. This act is unnoticed by everyone, expect for Jawo' however...]

Jawo': Huh? (What in the world...?)

Blue: You're spineless cowards! All of you!

Barkeep: But laddy--!

Blue: I've heard enough! I'll find The Iblis with or without your help. And once I defeat him, I'll make you all pay...

[Blue turns his back and begins to walk out of the bar, while Jawo' watches him with unease]

Jawo': ...(That kid...He...He made a fireball in his hands! I don't think I'm just seeing things here...)

Barkeep: Jawo'...?

Jawo': Huh? Oh...yeah... Wh-What is it?

Barkeep: Is something the matter? You seem to have spaced out for a bit there.

Jawo': Uhm...no, I--It's nothing...

[Jawo' looks back towards the exit and resumes his thoughts]

Jawo': (Just who is that kid? And why is he looking for The Iblis anyway? ...There's definitely more to him than meets the eye, and I'm gonna find out what it is!)

[Determined to follow Blue, Jawo' starts towards the exit, but not without leaving a single gold coin on the counter first]

Jawo': That should cover it!

Barkeep: Hey, wait! Jawo', where are you going in such a hurry!?

Jawo': It just occured to me that I've got some business to take care of! Later days, Barkeep!

Barkeep: But Jawo'--!

[The Barkeep's words fall on deaf ears, as Jawo' has already left and taken to the streets]

Barkeep: *sigh* This is only enough to pay for one drink...*holds up coin*

]The Barkeep bemoans in anguish at the sight of a multitude of empty Sprite glasses strewn across the surface of the counter. Meanwhile however, outside the bar, A single old man dressed in odd red clothing has been keeping an eye on the events unfolding]

~~Nandor City Streets~~

[After having just watched Blue and Jawo' pass by, the aged man steps out from an alleyway, observing the two]

Old Man: Hmm... So that one is after The Iblis as well, it seems. Well then, this could prove to be one interesting journey afterall...

[A sudden wind blows a sandy gale over the man, and as it fades, there's no trace of him to be seen]

Old Man: Ha ha ha...What fun...
« Last Edit: 12 September, 2011, 11:53:00 pm by BlueAnnihilator » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: