Ultimate Paradise
30 July, 2021, 08:36:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Beginning

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Beginning  (Read 2269 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #225 on: 11 June, 2010, 01:19:49 pm »

@ Bob:

*Behind him in the Hotel he can here troops moving in with Assault Tranq Guns, opening fire on Red and Kuma, as well as the roar of a helicopter outside*

*He opens the door as a green glow floods his vision. A massive piece of green glowing equipment is towering before him, he also finds Joe huddling in the corner*

Joe: Please sir, you must help me! He dragged me here! I think he intends to kill me! I don't know why!

*The ghost boy appears behind Bob*

@ Sheena & Silhouette:

Stranger: *Turning to Silhouette* Well if you have any better ideas for storming the place, feel free to let me know. Now then, there's a guard in the shopping district to the west of here. His name's Albert, and he has the highest arrest record of any guard in town. Getting him to take you away should be cake. Just call him fat, or maybe make a Prince Albert in a can joke. Shouldn't be too hard.

@ Link & Tyrenion:

*As they move towards the shopping district to the north, they find all manner of shops for every possible purchase*

@ Nik & David:

Frank: Well that's precisely what we're trying to find out, unfortunately this door seems to be a bit stuck.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: