Ultimate Paradise
20 October, 2021, 05:40:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
  Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Beginning

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Beginning  (Read 2275 times)
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #240 on: 11 June, 2010, 01:28:58 pm »

Silhouette: Hm... [she and Waluigi look at each; the both nod] Alrigh, we're in.


[looks around, trying to survey the damage] What was that?
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #241 on: 11 June, 2010, 01:34:47 pm »

@ Silhouette & Sheena

Stranger: Right, if you need any backup, use this *Throws the group a remote* You push that button, and Spot will be there as quick as he can, but make sure it's an emergency, don't want to go wasting a perfectly good golem for nothing.

Drake: 'K. We know the plan, now let's get going.


@ Nik & David:

Frank: It was a bloody earthquake!

Huxley: Now that you mention it, power consumption wasn't the only odd fact about this place.

Frank: Yeah, there was some odd seismic readings... But first things first, this door is welded shut.
« Last Edit: 11 June, 2010, 01:51:45 pm by Gaffit » Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #242 on: 11 June, 2010, 01:46:06 pm »

Silhouette: [nods] Shouldn't need it, but thanks.


Hinata: Th-there's a lot of science equipment behind it...
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #243 on: 11 June, 2010, 01:54:53 pm »

@ Silhouette & Sheena:

Drake: Alright, I think the market should be right across the street from us. We can find Albert there. You guys head out, I'll follow.

@ David & Nik:

Frank: Doesn't sound all that suspicious considering the setting. Hold on a second.

*Frank digs into his bag and pulls out a blow torch*

Frank: This should only take a couple minutes....

*He begins cutting through the welded elevator door*
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #244 on: 11 June, 2010, 02:03:51 pm »

Sheena: Alright, lets go. *Heads towards the market*

Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #245 on: 11 June, 2010, 02:12:05 pm »

*As they reach the shopping area, they find a large number of shops and stalls filling the area, as well as a number of guards*
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #246 on: 11 June, 2010, 02:30:16 pm »

Sheena: Right... so where is this guy we're looking for...

(And I guess, before we get too far into the story...)

Cara: So... any idea of where we are? X3

Nara: I'm afraid I haven't the slightest of clues. I was sleeping, and then all of a sudden I was here next to you. Hmhm, not that it's a bad way to wake up.

Cara: Heh, oh you... X3 Anyway, lets try to figure out where we are and how to get back X3 I was about to go visit the kids... and I'd like to get back before too long X3

*Both Nara and Cara walking towards the south east part of town*

(If you've got too much going on, feel free to ignore them for the moment. I just kind of wanted them to actually appear before it was too late for them to do so <_<)
Report Spam   Logged

IngSlayer
~Baffling Artist~
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Indifferent
Posts: 17,459



« Reply #247 on: 11 June, 2010, 02:40:58 pm »

[In the market, Pyre and Repenance are standing, surveying the area]
Report Spam   Logged
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Local Mod
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 6,048


Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!


« Reply #248 on: 11 June, 2010, 04:41:07 pm »

Nikoleis' group: *Observes as the door is being opened.*
Adynos: "... While we're at it... whose lab is it?"

---

Tyrenion: "Well, I'd rather have a sport suit"
Sundy: "I prefer this lovely robe myself"
Sheylan: "That swimsuit looks comfy..."
The other two: ">_>..."
Tyrenion: "What about you guys?"
Report Spam   Logged
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #249 on: 11 June, 2010, 04:57:24 pm »

David, Hinata, Ayla: [stand back and wait]


Silhouette, Waluigi: [follow Sheena and Drake]

Mecha: [spots them leaving and quickly follows]
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #250 on: 11 June, 2010, 07:37:08 pm »

@ Sheena & Silhouette:

Drake: Um... could be any of these guards... We could ask someone for the guard we're trying to **** off?

*They can see David, Tyrenion and Pyre's groups*

@ Cara & Co.

*As the group heads towards the south-east area, they reach a large blue tent*

@ Pyre and Repenance:

*They can see Sheena, Silhouette, and Tyrenion groups*

*Sheena and Silhouette seem to be looking for someone*

@ Nik & David:

Frank: This is officially the local monarchy's lab. God knows what they're actually doing here.

@ Tyrenion's Group:

Merchant: Well I sure hope you nice folk have enough Korey Dollars to pay for all this! ^_^

*They can see Sheena, Silhouette, and Pyre's group in the market as well*

Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #251 on: 11 June, 2010, 07:45:18 pm »

Sheena: I think that might be the best option at the moment. *Spots the other group* ...Hey... I know those guys. Well, I know one of them.

Nara: Hm? A tent in the middle of a city like this?

Cara: Weird place for a circus I think X3 *They walk closer to examine it*
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #252 on: 11 June, 2010, 08:00:22 pm »

@ Sheena:

Drake: I'll ask around, you can take your time with the other group if you want.


@ Cara & Nara:

*A thick layer of magic pervades the area around the tent*

*A man in a dark blue robe comes out of the then towards them*

Magician: You have no business here. Leave.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #253 on: 11 June, 2010, 08:11:17 pm »

Sheena: You sure you can handle that?

Nara: Excuse us for intruding, but would you mind telling us what you are doing here?
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious
Posts: 14,623


A nostalgic wind blows....


WWW
« Reply #254 on: 11 June, 2010, 10:13:43 pm »

Bob: Hmm...you're quite the mysterious entity, Ghost Boy. On one hand, you could be trying to help me, on the other hand, this could be a trap. *looks over at Joe* Sir, do you know what the glowing green thing is?


Red: ILS! Look out! *Red and his Pokemon are quickly taken out by the Tranqs*

Kuma: *the tranqs seem to be bouncing off of his metal skin as he points his paw pads at some of the soldiers and pushes them away with his Paw Paw powers*



*looks at the others* Oh yeah....we're broke.
*looks at the merchant* Any place we can go to pawn some stuff off? Maybe a place that is interested in buying swords?

Link: ....*facepalm* She...never pays attention to money. *looks around and spots Silhouette* Eh? SILHOUETTE! *runs over to her* You're here too! Thank the Goddesses! Someone who's not a moron! 

Tobi: *leans over and whispers in Sundy's ear, but loud enough for everyone else to hear* Link is dating Silhouette.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy