Ultimate Paradise
15 June, 2021, 07:30:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
  Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Beginning

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Beginning  (Read 2269 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #315 on: 15 June, 2010, 03:41:18 pm »

Sheena: And which way is that? *Keeps dodging*
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Local Mod
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 6,048


Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!


« Reply #316 on: 15 June, 2010, 03:46:17 pm »

Nikoleis: "Let's forget about the basics. Pretty sure the most importants data are protected..."

---

Sundy rises a wind shield in front of everyone, blowing the shots out of their way. Then, water condensate in front of Sheylan and she uses this shied to protect herself as she charges in melee.

Sheylan: "I hit things hard anyway!"
Sundy: "I still can use magic!"
Tyrenion: "I left everything at the Gym..."
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #317 on: 15 June, 2010, 03:55:15 pm »

@ Nik & David:

Frank: Can you at least figure out what this place is for. Or even why it's still running?

@ The captured:

Drake: I think it's to the left over here. Since we were transported here by a truck. It might also lead to a way out, and I have something I gotta check out over there. But going the other way would probably have an equal chance of success.

Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Local Mod
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 6,048


Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!


« Reply #318 on: 15 June, 2010, 04:15:39 pm »

Nikoleis: "... I surely can, but I'm surprised... no firewalls, no password... not even running on Windows! It's like they left an invitation to everyone."

---

Tyrenion: "While we're here, why don't we try to grab every infos we can?"
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious
Posts: 14,623


A nostalgic wind blows....


WWW
« Reply #319 on: 15 June, 2010, 07:35:44 pm »



@ Bob & ILS:

*The team of commandos moves past ILS and into the hallway behind the bar, getting access by pulling on a Scarlet Dream brand of whiskey on the counter*

*The ghost boy appears behind what appears to be the controls and beckons Bob*

@ (Hoo boy) Silhouette & Co., Sheena, Tyrenion & Co., & Link & Co. (Or is only Link going?), & Pyre & Co.:

Drake: *Runs up to Sheena* Good news! I found that Albert guard we're looking for! Bad news, he reacts really badly to that prince Albert in a can joke. Oh, who are your friends?

*A small mob of officers is heading towards the group*


@ ILS & Bob:

As ILS enters the inner chambers of the Hotel, she sees Bob, a ghost boy, and a large quantity of commandos*


( It was just Link with the group that got arrested. I'm assuming he got captured with the others. )

Link: *holds out his hands and requips the Lokomo Sword from Spirit Tracks and the Mirror Shield* Extra-dimensional weapon cache. Only I can access it. *grins* But...I'd like to get back the Master Sword if I can. It's....kind of important. *holding up the Mirror Shield to protect himself, he sheathes the Lokomo Sword, requips the Ice Rod, then shoots blasts of freezing magic at the guards*


Bob: *walks over to the controls* Ok, how do I use this thing? *studies it*



*is still in the pawn shop, with a bunch of swords floating behind her magnetically* Hello, anyone here?

Tobi: *avoided capture by going to the bathroom while everyone else was being arrested* Ahh....Tobi feels relieved.
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #320 on: 15 June, 2010, 07:38:32 pm »

Sheena: Then lets head in that direction.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #321 on: 15 June, 2010, 11:24:22 pm »

@ Nik and David:

*As Nik dives deeper into the database, he finds that the facility is being used to store geothermal energy in an attempt to use it to fuel some sort of power source*

@ Bob and ILS:

*The ghost boy points at a very large button labeled "Disable"*

*Joe begins regaining consciousness after this turn of events*

Joe: Don't do it! Whatever that thing is trying to do, it can't be good!

@ The Captured Group:

Drake: *@ Tyrenion* That's what I'm hoping to get.

*Drake runs off in the direction from which they came*


@ ZF and Tobi:

*A tumbleweed passes by*

*A merchant offers her quite a deal on some nifty slacks*

(Sorry, not much left to do there unless you wanna buy some stuff... There are other places to check out though)
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Local Mod
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 6,048


Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!


« Reply #322 on: 15 June, 2010, 11:35:54 pm »

Nikoleis: "Come on... there must be something else, like 'what is the power source?', or even a network node to hack..."

---

Tyrenion: *Follows him*
Sheylan/Sundy: *the girls continue dealing with the remaining soldiers with Waluigi and others*
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious
Posts: 14,623


A nostalgic wind blows....


WWW
« Reply #323 on: 15 June, 2010, 11:42:36 pm »

Bob: ....*closes his eyes* A character, one I should be able to trust, telling me not to do something that a mysterious character that I have little reason to trust is telling me to do....if you ask me, it sounds like the Narrative is calling me to action. For the sake of the plot, I must push this button. May the Narrative help us all. *pushes the button*



.....this is boring. Hey Tobi, where are the others?

Tobi: They got arrested while Tobi was in the bathroom.

Figures. *looks around* Oh well. Let's find something to do. *begins to wander around aimlessly, hoping to find something*




Link: *is still blasting guards with the Ice Rod*
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #324 on: 15 June, 2010, 11:47:46 pm »

@ Nik & David:

*The report seems purposely vague, however, it seems directly tied to The Korey*

@ The Captured Group:

*Drake jumps his way through a group of guards before arriving in front of a prison cell*

*Inside the prison cell is a beat-to-hell lump of flesh, missing an arm and an eye*

Drake: Rief? Hey Tyrenion! Can you give me a hand breaking down this cell?


@ Bob & ILS:

*As Bob presses the button, the green glow disappears as the machine shuts down*

*The room begins shaking on it's foundation as hundreds of ghosts emerge from the machine looking seriously pissed off*

@ ZF & Tobi:

(Give me a direction and I'll give you a quest)
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious
Posts: 14,623


A nostalgic wind blows....


WWW
« Reply #325 on: 16 June, 2010, 12:08:51 am »

Bob: *draws Senbonzakura* Greetings ghosts. My name is Bob the Omnipotent, and I was the one who freed you.
Just what were you doing sealed up in there?




*arrives back in the center of town, then looks around* Tobi...we're lost. Which way should we go?

Tobi: Possible destinations are South, West, East, and Dennis.

....hmmm....*closes eyes, spins around, and then stops facing East* This way! *heads east*
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #326 on: 16 June, 2010, 12:14:27 am »

@ Bob and ILS:

*The ghosts walk past Bob and ILS and out of the room towards the guards surrounding the building*

*Bob and ILS hear unholy screams coming from the guards outside the room*

Joe: I... I should probably go...

@ ZF & Tobi:

*As they head east, they see a junkyard to their left, a large blue tent ahead of them, and a hotel to their right*
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious
Posts: 14,623


A nostalgic wind blows....


WWW
« Reply #327 on: 16 June, 2010, 12:33:24 am »

Bob: ....nonsense. The safest place you could be right now is with an omnipotent wizard. Besides, I sort of Polymorphed you into a doll. A talking doll, but a doll all the same. You...might want me to change you back first.


....Tobi, check out the tent. I'm going to see if I can't find anything interesting in the junkyard. If you get into trouble, scream like a girl and I'll come save you. *heads into the junkyard*


Tobi: Got it! *with ninja stealth, Tobi silently sneaks up to the tent and phases his head through the outside to see what is on the inside*
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #328 on: 16 June, 2010, 12:41:09 am »

@ Bob:

*The screams come to an abrupt end. The ghosts re-enter the room with Bob and ILS*

*The boy with the hollow eyes appears at the ghost front and points at Joe in Bob's pocket*

@ ZF:

*After a certain distance, a pile of junk suddenly pieces itself together, forming a massive junk golem which sends ZF a serious warning through what sounds like a voiced message after it's lived in a sewer for half it's life*

@ Tobi:

*As Tobi nears the tent, he spots Cara and Nara being turned away by a robed figure*

*Inside the tent, Tobi sees a group of robed men gathered around a circle. One of the men looks at Tobi before he is violently ejected from the premise by an unseen force*
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious
Posts: 14,623


A nostalgic wind blows....


WWW
« Reply #329 on: 16 June, 2010, 01:00:16 am »

Bob: Joe? Why would you want Joe? Seriously, I need some answers here. Summon: Yoh Asakura!


Yoh: *Yoh from Shaman King appears* Oh, hi Bob.

Bob: *turns to the ghost boy* This boy here is a shaman, a bridge between the living world and the world of the dead. You can possess him to talk to me.



Hi! I'm bored. You have anything interesting to do?


Tobi: How rude! Tobi will not stand for such rude treatment! Tobe has an awesome robe too, so Tobi should be allowed in! *tries to barge right into the tent*
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy