Ultimate Paradise
17 June, 2021, 03:03:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
  Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Beginning

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Beginning  (Read 2269 times)
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Local Mod
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 6,048


Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!


« Reply #420 on: 18 June, 2010, 03:07:44 pm »

Adynos: "It does sound easy..."

---

Tyrenion and the girls: *Clears the path for Sheena*
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #421 on: 18 June, 2010, 03:11:55 pm »

@ The Escaping Group:

*The computer asks for a login name*

@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

*As Nara lands on Earth Elemental, it begins sucking her in by becoming quick sand*

@ Nik & David:

(Wait, by power source, you mean the things Korey's using to power himself up right?)
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Local Mod
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 6,048


Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!


« Reply #422 on: 18 June, 2010, 03:18:12 pm »

(Well, I do not need batteries for Wiimote, so yes, those energy sources)
Report Spam   Logged
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #423 on: 18 June, 2010, 03:19:41 pm »

(Just checkin'!)
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #424 on: 18 June, 2010, 03:20:36 pm »

Sheena: Crap, it's a login... I'm not a hacker, I can't...

Unless.... no, no that would never work... *Types in Korey*


Nara: Hmph... why don't you stay... *Gets one of his legs out, and extends it into the air, creating an angle of 180 degrees between his two legs. Brings it down on the element, with the intent of either smashing or shattering it* down?!

Cara: *Hidden in the steam, one of the mages feels a pair of legs lock around his stomach, and a furry tail wrap around his mouth, keeping him from yelling. He also feels two tails wrap around his arms, stopping him from moving them* Hmhm... hi there handsome... X3
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #425 on: 18 June, 2010, 03:25:27 pm »

@ The Escaped Group:

The Computer: Welcome System Admin, please enter your password.

@ Nara, Cara, & Tobi:

*The Earth Elemental crumbles into a pile of rocks*

*Cara feels strong, root-like vines wrap around her arms and legs as well*
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #426 on: 18 June, 2010, 03:29:31 pm »

Sheena: ......No.... way. *Enters Korey*

Nara: That's one. *Quickly places a rock on his foot, and kicks it at the fire elemental, mostly to see if it has a physical form*

Cara: Oh dear... kinky, aren't we? I was hoping you'd need to use incantations for spells... X3 Binding me won't help you when I've bound you though X3
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #427 on: 18 June, 2010, 03:36:28 pm »

@ The Escaping Group:

(God. Damnit.)

*Sheena is in the database*

@ Nara, Cara & Tobi:

*The rock passes through the fire elemental and comes out lava on the other side*

*The fire elemental charges at Nara*

Mage: It's not me that's bound you.

*The Nature elemental lifts Cara into the air with it's roots and tries to pull her apart*
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #428 on: 18 June, 2010, 03:40:52 pm »

Sheena: .....This guy is the dumbest guy ever...

Cara: Uh-oh... you don't play fair handsome! *Is about to be ripped apart*

Nara: Hmm.... *Quickly runs next to the elemental with another big rock on his foot, and kicks it extremely fast at the fire elemental. It passes through the elemental, turning to lava, hitting the nature elemental*
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #429 on: 18 June, 2010, 03:52:21 pm »

@ The Escaping Group:

(Come on! Who would enter it twice? I thought that was brilliant!)

*The database has a number of options. One of which is called Energy Barrier Version 1.3*

@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

*The Nature elemental is somewhat taken aback by Cara's attitude as it uses it's might to tear her limb from limb, before having it's head taken off by a volley of molten slag*

Mage: Unthinkable!
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #430 on: 18 June, 2010, 03:53:44 pm »

Mecha: Unless they found some way to fool my sensors, yes.


Hinata: [keeps her Byakugan active, keeping watch]

[watches them work, somewhat bored]

Ayla: [tracing pattern on the flor]
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #431 on: 18 June, 2010, 03:56:38 pm »

(XD)

Sheena: Damn... *Shakes her head, before clicking on the Energy Barrier Version 1.3 icon*

Cara: ...Phew.... thanks Nara X3

Nara: Trying to hurt a woman... now... *Takes a step, and suddenly appears in front of one of the mages, knees him hard in the stomach* I'm pissed.
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #432 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:04:48 pm »

@ The Escaping Group:

*There is an audible WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sound coming from outside as the barrier surrounding the fortress is shut off*

Drake: Now all that's left is to get out of here.

@ Cara, Nara, & Tobi:

*The Mage double over as the Wind elemental sends a flurry of sharp cutting winds at the trio*

@ Nik & David:

Frank: You guys could help us do research here if you like, but I can't imagine that would be exciting for you guys. You could run ahead to the next power source next door, I'm sure this lad over 'ere will catch up.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #433 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:09:07 pm »

Sheena: There we go. Just a second, let me check if there is anything else of interest on this computer. *Looks through the files*

Nara: *Dodges the winds, knocking out another mage, looking around to see if the elementals are connected to the mages*

Cara: Whoa! *rolls out of the way of the wind*
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #434 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:12:27 pm »

Yeah, alright. [heads on ahead]
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy