Ultimate Paradise
15 June, 2021, 08:37:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
  Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Beginning

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Beginning  (Read 2269 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #435 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:17:52 pm »

@ The Escaping Group:

*Sheena doesn't find anything overly important, just embarrassing diary entries and the like*

@ Nara, Cara & Tobi:

*Now that Nara's looking, it appears that one of the female mages hasn't entered combat and is staying near the back between the light and dark elementals*

@ David:

*As David's group moves to the building next door, they see that it's a normal looking hospital*
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #436 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:22:00 pm »

Sheena: ...And this is the guy they see as a god... *Sighs and logs off* Okay, I'm ready. Lets get out of here.

Nara: *Comes to the conclusion that she's controlling the elementals* ...No good... I can't bring myself to hit her... I'll have to rely on the masked person to take her out... Guess I'll have to contend with some of the non-physical elementals in the meantime.

*All of the mages can smell something sweet, kind of distracting in the air*
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #437 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:23:36 pm »

Hm... this looks fun...

Ayla: [runs ahead into it]
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #438 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:28:53 pm »

@ The Escaping Group:

Drake: Which way do you think gets us out fastest, towards the garage or back the way we came?

@ Nara, Cara & Tobi:

*The Fire elemental appears behind Cara and attempts to bear-hug her*

@ David:

*Zombies. Hundreds of them. There's shotguns in the umbrella rack to their right and a flight of stairs up ahead*
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #439 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:30:57 pm »

Ayla: O_O

[catches] Damn it, Ayla, don't run off like tha.... oh, ****.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #440 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:33:59 pm »

Sheena: Well... Garage would indicate vehicles, and vehicles could make the getaway easier. So I say the garage.

Cara: *Just manages to roll out of the way, burning her feet slightly* Ouch... This isn't going well. What I need is... X3 *Jumps one of the mages and restrains him with her tails, intending to use him as a hostage*
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #441 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:38:38 pm »

@ David:

*The zombies finally notice the group and stare blankly for a few seconds*

*The hoard charges*

@ The Escaping Group:

Rief: Good enough for me. If it's got wheels I can drive it.

*Fires a missile from the Mech down the hallway in the direction of the garage*

@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

*One of the other mages polymorphs the mage Cara is on into a wolf, which promptly attacks here*

*Nara finds that he's caught the attention of the wind elemental, which sucks the air out of the area he's inhabiting, creating a vacuum*
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #442 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:43:17 pm »

Hrm... alright, then. [cups his hands at his sides] Kame... hame...
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #443 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:46:16 pm »

@ David:

*The zombies charge David unhindered by threat of point blank annihilation*
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #444 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:47:28 pm »

Sheena: Alright, lets get going! *Runs towards the garage*

Cara: *her arm is bitten* Argh! Bad puppy! *Manages to pull it off, using all six tails to restrain it* Stay down!

Nara: Nnngh...Losing consciousness... *Quickly runs to the other end of tent, getting out of the vacuum* *Cough* Haah... that's problematic... well then, if you're made of air.... *Begins to run around it incredibly fast, whipping up winds around him*
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #445 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:47:50 pm »

...HA!!!! [fires a powerful blue beam of energy at them, putting all his ki into it]
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #446 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:51:51 pm »

@ The Escaping Group:

*Drake charges through the hallway on his Fire-Breathing dragon, smacking away any guards in his path*


@ Cara, Nara & Tobi:

*The Wind elemental starts losing his form as the Water elemental blasts a wave a wave of water at Nara*

@ David:

*The zombies directly in front of him are atomized, and so is a good chunk of the first floor of the hospital*
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #447 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:53:28 pm »

Phew... [looks up to see if any are left]
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #448 on: 18 June, 2010, 04:55:32 pm »

Sheena: *Similarly, Sheena knocks away anyone foolish enough to get close to her*

Cara: Ouch... you really bit me good, puppy... *Rubs her bleeding bite wound* Guess I'll keep in the background for now...X3

Nara: *Jumps, dodging the wave but stops running in circles* Hmph... this is a bit harder than I expected...
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #449 on: 18 June, 2010, 05:07:14 pm »

@ David:

*None on the ceiling, but a couple dozen begin charging from the closets and bathrooms*

@ The Escaping Group:

*The group manages to reach the garage, there appears to an exit on the far side of the ridiculously large garage which is block by a steel garage door*

Rief: Ooh, shiny. *Rief jumps ship on the mech and picks out a motorcycle*


@ Nara, Cara, & Tobi:

*The Fire, Wind and Water Elementals are all standing before Nara*

*The Wind Elemental floods the air with oxygen as the Fire elemental ignites it, resulting in a small but powerful explosion*

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy