Ultimate Paradise
15 June, 2021, 07:41:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
  Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Beginning

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 64   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Beginning  (Read 2269 times)
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #450 on: 18 June, 2010, 05:08:12 pm »

[quickly does some hand signs] Wind Style: Devastation! [blows a powerful gust of wind at them]
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #451 on: 18 June, 2010, 05:10:16 pm »

Nara: !! *Is partially hit by the explosion, though managed to get away with only a few burn marks* Tch... I need to do something fast....
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #452 on: 18 June, 2010, 05:12:01 pm »

@ David:

*The zombies are only blown back a bit before redoubling their efforts and getting within biting range of the group*

@ Nara, Cara & Tobi:

*The Wind and Water elementals start combining together*
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #453 on: 18 June, 2010, 05:16:01 pm »

Oh, fu...

Hinata: 8 Trigrams: 64 Palms Guard! [her arms move so fast they become blurs as she forms a dome around the three of them made out of chakra blades which rapidly expands; trying to both blow the zombies back and cut them apart]
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #454 on: 18 June, 2010, 05:20:03 pm »

@ David:

*The zombies are mangled by the wings, but they don't notice the damage and continue their charge through the chakra*
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #455 on: 18 June, 2010, 05:23:10 pm »

Ayla: [suddenly smacks one of them with one of the shotguns]
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #456 on: 18 June, 2010, 05:30:13 pm »

*Ayla hears a loud snap as the zombie slumps to the floor*

*6 of the zombies rush Hinata*
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #457 on: 18 June, 2010, 05:32:21 pm »

Hinata: [draws a kunai and slashes at the nearest zombies]
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #458 on: 18 June, 2010, 05:35:34 pm »

Nara: Hmm? *Is wary of it*

Sheena: It seems the exit is blocked. Want me to smash it open?
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Relaxed
Posts: 17,420


Gaffit


WWW
« Reply #459 on: 18 June, 2010, 05:38:06 pm »

@ David:

*The zombies are slashed, but they don't seem to mind that much as they try to claw at her*

@ Nara, Cara & Tobi:

*The Wind and Water elementals combine to form a Storm elemental*

*It rumbles briefly before a bolt of lightning is ejected from it*

@ The Escaping Group:

Drake: Go for it!
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: ...
Posts: 23,114



« Reply #460 on: 18 June, 2010, 05:40:05 pm »

Hinata: [is scratched in the shoulder through her jacket] Aah!

Ayla: Hinata! [looks at the zombies, utterly enraged, and immediately throws the nearest heavy object at them]
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #461 on: 18 June, 2010, 05:51:34 pm »

Sheena: Alright. *Runs over to the steel garage door* Alright Knucklebusters, do your stuff.... *Pulls back her fist and winds up a punch, then hits the door. The door flies off, and skids along the ground for a few metres before stopping*

Nara: *Steps to the side, dodging the lightning* Well this turned out bad. *Kicks one of the unconscious mages at the storm elemental, to see what kind of damage it'd do to touch it*
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious
Posts: 14,623


A nostalgic wind blows....


WWW
« Reply #462 on: 18 June, 2010, 07:01:06 pm »


I'm okay with that... oh, wait a minute. *Pulls out 7 tranq darts from his neck* Ow... I forgot about them... Okay, I'm ready now.

Bob: Right. Hold on tight. *grabs hold of ILS* Mass Fly! Teleport! *they teleport, reappearing in the air above the city, both of them able to fly because of Bob's spell*


( Water is still all over the ground, right? )

Tobi: Tobi's turn! *makes a quick series of hand signs* Water Style: Suiryuudan no Jutsu! *the water takes the form of a dragon and attempts to crash into the Fire Elemental*




*is still with the Stranger, looking around the junk yard, having become bored again*


Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....
*****
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Quixotic
Posts: 69,166


That guy


« Reply #463 on: 18 June, 2010, 07:04:43 pm »

Whoa... This feels weird.

Nara: Mr. Masked person, if you can, try to take out the lovely lady sitting all the way over there! *Points* She seems to be the one controlling these things.
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Female
Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious
Posts: 14,623


A nostalgic wind blows....


WWW
« Reply #464 on: 18 June, 2010, 07:10:05 pm »

Bob: Don't worry. I'm an epic level mage. We're very safe up here. Now, look around. See if you spot any plot hooks.


Tobi: Yessir, Mister Fox Guy! *rushes at the female mage that's hanging back from the fight*
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 64   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy